The DeWalt DC940KX is a high-power "heavy duty" electric drill designed for users who require relatively powerful yet versatile drill. DeWalt claims the DC940KX is designed with ergonomics in mind, specifically regarding the device’s weight, balance and length. The DC940KX drill features an all-metal transmission with a three-speed range from 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000 rpm and a high performance 18v frameless motor. With 450 unit watts of power, DeWalt says this cordless drill runs 30% longer when compared to their previous XRP drills. The DeWalt DC940KX includes additional features such as 22 different clutch settings, a 1/2" ratcheting chuck to reduce slippage, a one hour battery charger with 2 (18v) lithium-ion batteries, and a convenient carry box.
- LED Worklight (better visibility in small spaces)
- three-speed all-metal transmission
- high power/high efficiency frameless motor rated at 450 watts
- heavy-duty 1/2" ratcheting chuck (prevent bits from falling out)
- One hour battery charger; 2 (18v) lithium-ion batteries
- includes carry box
- Voltage: 18v
- Battery Type: lithium-ion
- Max Power: 450 UWO
- # of Speed Settings: 3
- Max RPM: from 0-500/0-1,250/0-2,000
- Clutch Settings: 22
- Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Chuck Type: ratcheting
- Weight: 6.25 lbs