Powerful, durable, and user-friendly, the DEWALT DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck combines the strength of ball-bearing construction with a robust, 8-amp motor for efficient operation. Ideal for a range of professional jobs, the DWD112 provides the reliability and versatility you need to see your projects to completion.
- 8.0 Amp motor delivers high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8-inch all-metal ratcheting keyless chuck for greater bit retention
- 0-2,500 RPM, vsr trigger for versatility in drilling and fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface and comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life
- Powered by 8-amp motor for heavy-duty jobs
- 1 to 1-1/8-inch capacity in wood; 3/8-inch capacity in steel
- Weighs 4.1 pounds
- Backed by a limited three-year warranty; 90-day money-back guarantee
The DEWALT DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill owes its powerful performance to a 8-amp motor, and is suited for heavy-duty jobs. It offers a 1-inch capacity in wood with a spade bit (1-1/8-inch capacity with hole saw) and a 3/8-inch capacity in steel, providing the flexibility you need to handle a variety of materials.
With a 3/8-inch, all-metal, ratcheting keyless chuck, you'll enjoy greater bit retention and increased productivity. At the same time, a soft grip-handle design provides ample surface and hand comfort for long-term use without excessive strain on wrists and hands. And because it weighs in at just 4.1 pounds, this tool is easy to store and won't weigh you down.
Match the correct speed to the job with the 0 - 2,500 rpm, variable-speed trigger, and enjoy consistency and precision. You'll also appreciate the 100 percent ball-bearing construction, which helps the DWD112 stand up to wear and tear on any job site.
The DWD112 3/8-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Drill with Keyless Chuck is backed by a limited three-year warranty, 90-day money-back guarantee, and one-year free service contract.
- 3/8-Inch VSR pistol grip drill with keyless all-metal chuck
- User manual
Frequently Asked Questions
Would this drill be sufficient to use on a concrete wall?
Yes it will. Just make sure to use a masonry bit.
Does the trigger lock?
No, the trigger does not lock.
Does it come with a case?
No, there is no case. It's just the drill and the manual.
Add New FAQ
- Handle Style Pistol Grip Design
- Max Watts Out 650W
- No Load Speed 0-2,500rpm
- Amps 8.0Amps
- Chuck Type Keyless
- Chuck Size 3/8"
- Voltage 120 volts
- Power Source Corded-Electric
- Origin China