The DEWALT DCD771C2 20-Volt Max Lithium Ion compact drill driver has a lightweight design with a high performance motor that delivers 300 unit watts of power. The high speed transmission delivers 2 speeds 0-450 RPMs and 0-1500 RPMs. The ergonomic handle allows comfort and control. The tools weighs 3.6 pounds and contains 2 20-volt Max compact Lithium ion battery packs, a compact charger and durable contractor bag.
- Compact, lightweight design fits into tight areas
- High performance motor delivers 300 unit watts out (UWO) of power ability completing a wide range of applications
- High speed transmission delivers 2 speeds (0-450 & 1,500 rpm) for a range of fastening and drilling applications
- 1/2-inch single sleeve ratcheting chuck provides tight bit gripping strength
- Ergonomic handle delivers comfort and control
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this drill have a built in LED light?
Yes it's right above the trigger. The bits can be put in and they actually stay.
Can it drill 1/4 holes into plastic?
Start with center punch. then drill pilot hole with 1/8 drill bit. then drill the 1/4 hole.
Does it have a reverse?
Yes it does. And works really well.
Add New FAQ
- Chuck Type Keyless
- Chuck Size 1/2 In.
- Battery Amp Hours 1.1
- Wattage 300 watts
- Voltage 20 volts
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Origin Mexico