This Dewalt 18-Volt Drill Driver Kit features a compact, lightweight drill-driver that is used for drilling and fastening. It comes with a motor that gives 380 unit watts out and has dual speeds. This drill-driver is cordless. It comes with two 18-volt NiCAD batteries and a charger.
- Compact size to fit tight spaces
- Lightweight 5.2-lb. design
- 380 watts out
- Dual speed range of 0-450 or 0-1,500 rpm
- 0.5-inch single-sleeve keyless ratcheting chuck
- One-year free service contract and a three-year limited warranty
- One Dewalt DC970K-2 18-volt 0.5-inch compact drill/driver
- Two 18-volt NiCAD batteries
- Carrying case
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this drill go in reverse?
Does this model have a worklight?
Yes, it does.
Add New FAQ
- Bulb Voltage 18-volt
- Item model number DC970K-2
- Power Source Cordless-electric
- Voltage 18 volts
- Item Package Quantity 1
- Batteries Included Yes
- Batteries Required Yes
- Battery Cell Type NiCAD
Add New Resource