The AVR-S510BT 5.2 AV Receiver builds on the outstanding success of Denon's AV range over many years and delivers the latest surround sound technology with a very affordable price tag. 5 channels delivering 140W ( referenced wattage change by region) provide the power for surround sound with real impact, whether you are watching a movie or playing a video game. Likewise, the 2-channel performance for listening to your favorite stereo music is exceptional. Bluetooth enables easy wireless playback from your mobile phone and other compatible portable devices. As well as the music stored on your phone, you can play music streaming services from your phone. The clear on-screen displays, auto setup and room EQ make the receiver easy to setup and use. Four “Quick Select Plus” buttons enable instant access to your favorite sources and can also be used to store your preferred settings.
- 5.2 channel A/V Receiver with 70W per channel
- 4K Ultra HD/60Hz full rate pass-through with 3 designated HDMI inputs and full HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth
- Dolby TruHD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- IP control capability with the HEOS Link turns any stereo system into a wireless zone (HEOS LINK sold separately)
The AVR-S510BT features Bluetooth streaming, supporting Bluetooth-equipped devices that support the A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). Simply select the AVR-S510BT from your device's Bluetooth menu to turn on the receiver and start playing your music. The AVR-S510BT can remember up to 8 paired Bluetooth devices, so family and friends can listen to their favorite tracks.
Equipped with 5 HDMI inputs, the AVR-S510BT features support for 4K Ultra HD full frame rate 60 Hz pass-through on 3 inputs along with 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling pass-through, along with 3D compatibility on all HDMI inputs. It's also equipped with HDCP 2.2 signal handling, a requirement for 4K Ultra HD copy-protected content.
In addition to numerous analog and digital A/V connectors, the AVR-S510BT features a convenient USB port on the front panel that's compatible with portable USB devices, and can play back a wide range of audio file types including MP3, WMA, FLAC and MPEG-4/AAC tracks.
The AVR-S510BT features a clean front panel design and comes equipped with 4 Quick Select function buttons that let you choose from your most popular input sources, and the ergonomically designed remote also includes Quick Select buttons.
Color coded loudspeaker terminals and speaker labels help ensure correct speaker cable hookups the very first time.
Denon's HEOS whole-home wireless audio sound system delivers the ultimate in sound quality, ease-of-use and system flexibility and the AVR-S510BT features compatibility with our HEOS Link for easy remote control via the HEOS app.
All 5 power amplifier stages feature true Class AB amplification, and are configured with discrete high current power transistors that can easily drive lower impedance 6 ohm speakers, and each channel is rated at a maximum of 140 watts of power.
The AVR-S510BT also features dual subwoofer outputs, which lets you place 2 subwoofers in different locations in the room.
- Get an unprecedented level of command and control over your Denon 500 Series Bluetooth AV Receivers. With the Denon 500 Series Remote, your Android and iOS device just became an integral part of your home entertainment experience.
- Download the 500 Series Denon Remote app and control your AVR-S510BT from your Bluetooth device. Functions include On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute and Source Selection. The app is available in Android and iOS versions.
- The app launcher function provides easy access for your favorite music service application. Power On/Off, Volume Up/Down, Mute On/Off. Quick Select Call or Memory (Long Press)
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this item play over-the-air HD radio?
No, it does not.
Does it gives you a 8 second lag between switching sources and showing picture?
Does this unit support ARC?
The lowest Denon models the past few years to include the S510BT do not support HDMI(ARC). However, connecting an optical cable from the TV to the S510BT is the work around and for most, actually works much better as the optical can pass DD 5.1 from Netflix movies while HDMI(ARC) on many TVs can only pass stereo 2.0 audio.
Add New FAQ
Denon Remote App
HDCP 2.2 Support HDMI Inputs
- Number of HDMI 2.0a Inputs / Outputs 1 output, 5 inputs
- Channel Configuration 5.2 channel
- Output Wattage 75 Watts
- Origin Vietnam