The Denon DRA-697 is the top model of stereo receivers offered by Denon. Each channel delivers 100W of power for a reliable audio performance even when driving both A and B speaker system at the same time. Denon's signal level divided construction chassis design divides the signals so there is little interference giving a pure audio signal. The DRA-397 has 2 source / 3 zone capability with multi-room outputs and individual level control for each zone with the remote control. There are three composite video inputs which can be matched to any of the five composite audio inputs, and phono input. There are inputs for am and FM antennas with a 56 FM presets memory. There is also an output for optional subwoofer. There are two composite video and audio outputs, and 2 additional video and audio outputs for zones 2 and 3. There is an optional iPod dock for full iPod contol with the DRA-297s remote control. It is also XM radio ready with optional XM mini-tuner. There is also RS232C serial command control that is not seen on lower models.
The Denon DRA-697 is available in 2 models. The Denon DRA-697CI ($600) is the base model and comes HD radio ready with the addition of the SPK-559 module. The Denon DRA-697CIHD ($900) is the upper model, which includes HD radio and multi-cast reception capabilities.
- Rated output: 100W + 100W (8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, 0.08% THD)
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz +0dB, -3dB (at 1W)
- Video Inputs: DVD/VDP, VCR, V.AUX
- Audio Inputs: CD, CD-R/Tape, DVD/VDP, VCR, V.AUX, Phono
- Subwoofer pre-out
- AM / FM antenna inputs
- 56 FM presets memory
- XM Radio compatible(adapter sold seperately)
- iPod compatible (adapter sold seperately)
- HD radio ready (Denon DRA-697CIHD included)
- 2 source / 3 zone capability
- Signal level divided construction chassis design
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17.1" x 6.7" x 16.4" (434x171x417 mm)
- Weight: 23.1 lbs (10.5 kg)