DeLonghi's Lattissima+ is a coffee maker intended for personal use or with guests, and uses Nespresso single-use capsules to make coffee beverages. The overall theme with this product is ease of use, embodied by the single-press button functions on top that allow users to make cappuccinos, machiattos, lattes or espresso. The system automatically heats and adds milk out of a milk container at the front, which can be removed for storage in the fridge if desired. Used Nespresso capsules automatically eject into a container to facilitate removal and cleaning. Other main features include a drip tray that accommodates latte cups, illuminated controls, self-priming operation, adjustable auto off timer, and a removable drip tray. This is the most basic model in this particular DeLonghi lineup, and thus has the lowest price point while the higher models have a few more features.
- Prepares latte, cappuccino and italian macchiato with the single-touch hot milk system
- Illuminated controls
- User-adjustable milk and coffee settings
- Removable milk container
- Uses Nespresso coffee capsules
- Includes several capsules for first uses
- Adjustable-height drip tray
- Energy-saving with adjustable auto-off timer
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this come with some capsules since it's new or do i need to pick some up?
It comes with capsules, one from each flavor.
Can this machine make cafe mochas?
Technically there is no automated mocha setting, though chocolate milk can be used in lieu of regular milk to achieve this effect.
Add New FAQ
- Water container capacity (l) 0.9
- Pump pressure (bar) 19
- Input power (W) 1200
- Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz) 110~60