The Dell UltraSharp U2311H is a mid-range 23 inch monitor. This is identical to the 21.5 inch Dell UltraSharp U2211H, with the only difference being the size. The 1920x1080 resolution displays in a 16:9 aspect ratio, and the stand allows for easy tilting and swivel. In-plane switching (IPS) technology enables you to view the screen at extreme angles, making it possible to do presentations for a large number of people in a smaller space. DVI-I, DisplayPort, and VGA inputs are all available.
The screen has a 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, and can display 16.7 million colors with a 250 cd/m2 brightness. An integrated USB hub allows you to connect one USB 2.0 connection as an upstream and four USB 2.0 connections in downstream. Typically this monitor consumes 22W of power while in use, and less than 1W when in standby.
- 21.5 inch display
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- 1920x1080 native resolution at 60 Hz
- 10,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
- 250 cd/m2 brightness
- 8ms response time
- In-plane switching (IPS) technology
- Viewing Angle - 178° vertical / 178° horizontal
- Tilt, swivel and height-adjustment
- 16.7 million colors
- 1 DVI-D with HDCP, 1 DisplayPort, 1 VGA input
- 1 USB 2.0 upstream port, 4 USB 2.0 downstream ports
- 22W typical power consumption, Less than 1 W power consumption in standby
- TCO 5.0, ENERGY STAR 5.0, EPEAT Silver