The Dell P1911 is an entry-level 19" LCD computer monitor with a native display resolution of 1440 x 900 and a 16:10 aspect ratio. It also features a 5ms response time, a dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000:1 and an integrated USB hub with one USB upstream port and four USB downstream ports. Additionally, the P1911 sports a fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel and height adjustment.
The P1911's 16:10 aspect ratio provides it with greater vertical height than media-oriented 16:9 displays, making it well-suited to business and office use. Its 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio uses backlight adjustment to enhance the P1911's static 1,000:1 contrast ratio for deeper blacks and brighter whites. Meanwhile, the P1911's adjustable stand design allows users to easily adjust its height, tilt or swivel the screen 90-degrees, allowing it to be used vertically if necessary.
- 19" TFT-LCD panel @ 1440 x 900
- 16:10 aspect ratio
- 5ms response time
- Dynamic contrast ratio of 50,000:1
- Integrated USB hub with one USB upstream port and four USB downstream ports
- Fully adjustable stand with tilt, swivel and height adjustment
- DVI-D and VGA video inputs