The Dell 3335dn is an upper mid-cost black and white all-in-one printer. This model is a step up from the lower cost 3333dn model in that it is capable of faxing (either standalone or from from any networked PC connected to the printer). The two models share all other specs, including an Ethernet port for networking capability, in addition to optional LAN. This capability allows you to easily share documents with connected PCs. Another feature shared by the 3333dn and 3335dn is a seven inch LCD touchscreen for inputting commands and navigating menus. Though the print resolution of the two models is 1200 x 1200 dpi, which ensures professional looking documents, the scan resolution is only 600 x 300 dpi. Scanning can be done in color as well as black and white.
- Black and white
- Scan to/Print from functions
- 7 inch touchscreen
- 80,000 page monthly duty cycle
- 40ppm print speed
- 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution
- 600 x 300 scan resolution
- Save to USB, network (PC/server/FTP), or email
- Color: Black
- Optional LAN capability
- Ethernet 10/100 Base-T port
- Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool
- Dell OpenManage Print Manager
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Energy Star compliant
- Dimensions: 20.9" x 19.2" x 17.2"
- Weight: 50lbs.
- Up to 40ppm letter sized
- 250 sheet tray
- 50 tray multipurpose tray
- 500MHz processor
- 128MB RAM