The Dell 2155cn is a mid-cost all-in-one laser printer geared toward business use. In promotion, Dell emphasizes the consistent performance of this machine. Whether you are printing black and white or color, the 2155cn is capable of putting out twenty-four pages per minute. Prints will come out in 600 x 600 dpi thanks to Dell's Emulsion Aggregation Toner technology, which uses smaller toner particles and more precise pixilation than traditional printing technologies, for a polished finish. When you are using the 2155cn for scanning, the resolution doubles up to 1200 x 1200 dpi. Though they share most specs, this model differs from the higher cost 2155cdn model in that it lacks the automatic duplexer for double-sided printing.
- 24ppm black and white/color
- 600 x 600 dpi print resolution
- 2,500 page color toner cartridges
- 40,000 pages monthly
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scan resolution
- Emulsion Aggregation Toner
- 200 fax dial presets
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Dimensions: 17.16" x 21.06" x 22.81"
- Weight: 66lbs.
- 250 sheet standard tray
- 1 sheet multipurpose tray
- 533MHz processor
- 256MB DDR2-400MHz & 144-pin SO-DIMM printer memory (upgradable to 512MB)
- 4MB fax memory
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet port
- Wireless port