The Dell 2155cdn is a mid-cost multifunction laser printer. This model is a step up from the lower cost 2155cd model in that it has a built-in automatic duplexer, for doubled-sided printing. Features shared between the 2155cd and 2155cdn models include a wireless port for an optional dongle, which allows you to print remotely. Another shared feature is a 533MHz processor, which allows the printer to push out twenty-four 600 x 600 dpi pages per minute, in black and white or color. It can also copy up to twenty-three pages per minute. Both models have a a faxing function that allows you to enter up to two hundred dial presets, for one touch dialing.
- Automatic duplexer
- 24ppm black and white/color
- 600 x 600 dpi print resolution
- 2,500 page color toner cartridges
- 40,000 pages monthly
- 1200 x 1200 dpi scan resolution
- Emulsion Aggregation Toner
- 200 fax dial presets
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Dimensions: 17.16" x 21.06" x 22.81"
- Weight: 66lbs.
- 250 sheet standard tray
- 1 sheet multipurpose tray
- 533MHz processor
- 256MB DDR2-400MHz & 144-pin SO-DIMM printer memory (upgradable to 512MB)
- 4MB fax memory
- USB 2.0
- Ethernet port
- Wireless port