The Dell 1320c is a color laser printer designed for home office and small business use and is a step up from the 1230c. The printer features a print speed of 16ppm black or 12ppm color with a print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. At only 15.6" x 16.6", it is quite compact and can fit in small places to maximize space. The 1320c is designed with a 250-sheet paper tray and can print on a variety of media types including thick cover paper and postcards. It has a manual duplex printing feature and supports USB and ethernet connectivity for use on a network. The printer also includes Dell's Color Track 2 and Toner Management technologies for managing color printing costs and notification when the toner is running low. The 1320c has a suggested retail price of $299 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Print Speed: 16ppm (black), 12ppm (color)
- Print Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi
- 250-Sheet Paper Tray
- 150-Sheet Output Tray
- Manual Duplex Printing
- Energy Star Qualified
- 333Mhz Processor
- 64MB Internal Memory
- Dell Toner Management System
- Color Track 2 Technology
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet 10/100
- Media Types: Plain paper (Normal,Thick); Cover (Normal, Thick); Recycled Paper; Coated paper(Thin, Normal, Thick); Label; Envelope; Postcard JPN (Hagaki)
- Dimensions: 15.6" x 16.6" x 14.8"
- 1 year limited warranty