The Dell Latitude XT2 XFR is one of the smallest, thinnest, rugged laptop-tablet convertible options available - and the first with a multitouch display. The Latitude XT2 XFR is a ruggedized version of Dell's XT2 tablet built with impact resistance, sunlight-viewable 12-inch multitouch LED-backlit display, compression sealed orifices, and works in temperatures from 10-140 degrees Celsius. The XT2 XFR has been independently tested to meet military (MIL-STD-810G) and IP54 (Ingress Protection) standards for operation in extreme, challenging conditions - including drops of up to 3 feet. Being able to switch between laptop and tablet makes the XT2 XFR ideal for unpredictable field work. The XT2 XFR has been military approved and comes with a myriad of security options and enhanced mobile connectivity on-site or across the world with features such as integrated and protected wireless WLAN capabilities, optional Bluetooth, GPS module, and WWAN with Gobi Global Mobile Internet compatibility.
The Latitude XT2 XFR can be installed in police or first-responder vehicles where critical information can be accessed with one hand. It is ideal for field-service and industrial manufacturing workforces.
- 1.5 in. thick and starts at 5.4 pounds with four-cell battery and solid state drive.
- Meets MIL-810G standards for operation in harsh environments
- Compression-sealed and rugged I/O doors, LCD, and keyboard, provide an IP54 level of “Ingress Protection”
- Intel Core 2 Duo processors with up to 5GB of DDR3 1066 MHz memory
- QuadCool Thermal Management System for extreme temperatures from minus 10 degrees to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Four-, six- and nine-cell battery options
- Standard data security features: Dell ControlVault, Dell ControlPoint. Optional: solid state and spinning disk drives with full disk encryption
- Impact resistant, sunlight viewable, 12.1-inch wide LED display with capacitive multi-touch gestures-enabled.
- Optional hot-swappable modules: GPS, webcam
- Optional expansion sliver provides camera/light, serial, and RJ11 inputs
- Wireless LAN 802.11 a/g/n, Bluetooth 2.1 and mobile broadband
- Optional mobile rugged docking and mounting hardware