The Dell Precision M4600 is a high-end business/workstation laptop with a 15.6" display that offers HD (1366 x 768) and FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution options. It also features Intel Core i 2nd-generation Sandy Bridge processor options, up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM (or up to 16GB at 1600MHz) and Nvidia Quadro and AMD FirePro mobile GPU options. Additionally, the Precision M4600 boasts USB 3.0 and Raid 0/1 support.
The Precision M4600's Sandy Bridge Intel processor options ensure optimal mobile performance while consuming less battery life than equivalent 1st-generation Intel Core i chips. Its Nvidia Quadro mobile GPU options allow the Precision M4600 to handle high definition video while offering 3D media by way of Nvidia's 3D Vision Pro technology; when configured with AMD FirePro graphics, the Precision M4600 offers AMD EyeFinity technology, supporting up to 3 simultaneously connected displays. Meanwhile, the Precision M4600's Raid 1/0 support (by way of an SSD MiniCard) allows for faster read/write speeds (Raid 0) or greater data integrity (Raid 1).
- Intel Core i 2nd-generation Sandy Bridge processor option
- 15.6" PremierColor 100% color correct RGB LED display in HD (1366 x 768) or FHD (1920 x 1080) resolution
- Up to 32GB of DDR3 RAM (or up to 16GB at 1600MHz)
- Nvidia Quadro 1000M and 2000M and AMD FirePro M5950 mobile GPU options
- Nvidia Optimus switching technology
- USB: 2 USB 3.0, 2 USB 2.0 and one combination USB 2.0 and eSATA
- Raid 0/1 support