The Dell Precision M4400 is a laptop that functions as a mobile workstation. In size, it sits between the M6300 and the M2400, weighing in at under 6 lbs. Withe the Intel Core 2 Duo processors and its advanced graphic capabilities, many reviewers say that the M4400 can handle the graphic needs of CAD or other design projects. Like the other members of the Dell Precision family the M4400 is built for rugged use and engineered for performance.
- Intel Core 2 Duo P8400
- CPU Speed: 2.26GHz
- 15.4” Wide WXGA (1280x800) Display
- Graphics:NVIDIA Quadro FX 770M, 512MB
- Memory:2.0GB, DDR2-800 SDRAM
- Primary Storage:500GB Hard Drive
- Wireless LAN (802.11)
- 8X DVD with Cyberlink Power DVD™
- Weight: 5.92lbs.