The Dell Latitude ATG is a second generation notebook made for semi-rough use. The ATG stands for "All Terrain Grade" but most observers agree it can't handle extreme environmants like its cousin, the Latitude XFR. It does have an 80 GB hard drive that is shock absorbed and sits in a protective magnesium housing. The keyboard is spill-resistant (for all the coffee drinkers while you surf ) and is illuminated by 2 red LEDs mounted above the LCD Screen to shine down on the keys. It has wireless connection and many other customizable options on Dell's website. Semi-sturdy and semi-spill proof, the Latitude ATG offers a good option for an on-the-go user.
- Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (2.00GHz, 2M L2 Cache, 800MHz) Dual Core
- 14.1 inch 500 nit Outdoor-viewable LCD Panel
- Memory: 1.0GB, DDR2-667 SDRAM, 2 DIMMS
- 80GB Hard Drive, 9.5MM, 5400RPM
- 24X CD-RW/DVD w/ Cyberlink PowerDVD™
- Intel® Integrated Graphics Media Accelerator
- Dell Wireless™ 1395 802.11g Mini Card
- Vista Basic Label
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 9.4" x 1.74"
- 6.3 lbs