The Dell XPS 400 is a low-end desktop PC useful for basic or workstation use. It features an Intel Pentium D dual core processor, up to 4GB of DDR2 RAM (512MB standard), Intel 945P chipset integrated graphics and space for CD/DVD-RW drive combinations. Additionally, the XPS 400 sports Windows XP, 7 USB 2.0 ports and 1 PCIe X 16 expansion slot for graphic card upgrading.
The XPS 400's Intel Pentium D dual core processor and maximum 4GB of DDR2 system memory provide it with enough processing power to handle basic day-to-day use with minimal multitasking ability. Its Intel 945P integrated graphics processor provides enough graphical capability to handle standard definition media adequately while the XPS 400's PCIe X 16 expansion slot allows for graphical upgrading for greater capability. Meanwhile, the XPS 400's pre-installed Windows XP is suitable for its hardware capability.
- Processor options: Intel Pentium D dual core (up to 840)
- Intel 945P chipset integrated graphics
- RAM: 512MB, expandable up to 4GB DDR2
- Up to 1TB of storage space
- Optical drive: optional CD/DVD-RW
- Measurements: 17.5" x 7.4" x 17.5"
- 1 PCIe X 16 expansion slot for graphic card upgrading