The T7500 is the top-of-the-line model in Dell's Precision line of desktop computers. It features a dual-socket version of Intel's business-class, energy-efficient Xeon architecture. The T7500 is highly scalable, and can be built to deliver ultra-high performance in the most complex, graphics-intensive workstation applications. Buyers can upgrade from the basic, dual-core, 1.86GHz Intel Xeon processor, to one of nine quad-core options in Intel's Xeon 5500 series, with clock speeds ranging up to 3.20 GHz. In its lowest configuration, the T7500 features 2 GB of RAM and an 80GB hard drive, but it can be upgraded to 6 GB of RAM (although up to 192 GB are supported) and 1.5 TB of storage capacity, with space for additional drives. The T7400 also supports dual graphics, and is available with a range of graphics cards, from cheaper, 256MB models to a 4.0GB GDDR3 option in the form of the NVIDIA Quadro FX 5800. With broad customizability, Dell aims to satisfy a wide range of upscale business needs with the Precision T7500.
- Processor options:
- Intel Xeon E5502 (Dual-core, 1.86 GHz, 4.8GT/s FSB, 4MB L3)
- Intel Xeon 5500 series (Quad-core, 2.00 - 3.20 GHz, 4.8-6.4GT/s FSB, 4-8MB L3)
- Intel 5520 chipset
- Intel Turbo Mode
- 2 - 6 GB RAM
- 80 GB - 1.5 TB hard drive
- NVIDIA Quadro or ATI FirePro graphics
- 11 USB 2.0 ports
- Chassis: 8.5" x 22.26" x 22.3"
- Windows Vista Ultimate or Business, 32- or 64-bit, with XP downgrade rights
- Available with Dell monitor, or dual monitors