The Dell PowerEdge SC1435 is a low-end rack server designed for small businesses that require a high performance but compact server. The SC1435 features a single socket and chipset design, with a basic hardware configuration for a cheaper alternative. The PowerEdge SC1435 server features AMD Opteron Quad and Dual core support, combined with support for up to 32GB maximum installed memory (8 DIMM slots; 512MB/1GB/2GB/4GB DDR-2 SDRAM 667MHz).
The Dell PowerEdge SC1435 also features support for two separate 2TB hard drives (SATA or SAS), a slim-line optical drive, one PCI-Express slot for upgrades, and dual embedded broadcom gigabit NICs.
- Quad-Core AMD Opteron
- Dual-Core AMD Opteron
- Up to 32GB (8 DIMM slots): 512MB/1GB/2GB/4GB DDR-2 SDRAM 667MHz
- 3.5" Nearline SAS (7.2K rpm): 500GB, 750GB and 1.0TB
- 3.5" SAS (10K rpm): 146GB, 300GB and 400GB
- 3.5" SAS (15K rpm): 36GB, 73GB, 146GB and 300GB
- 3.5" SATA (7.2K rpm): 80GB, 160GB, 250GB, 500GB, 750GB and 1.0TB
- Hard Drives
- Slim-line Optical Drive
- One PCI Express x8 or One PCI-X (64bit/133MHz)
- Embedded SATA controller
- Optional SAS 5i/R
- SAS 5i/R
- SAS 6i/R
- Dual embedded Broadcom Gigabit NICs with load balancing and fail-over support
- Embedded ATI ES1000 with 16MB of dedicated DDR memory operating at 200 MHz
- Rear: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x video connector, 1 x serial connector
- Front: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 1 x video connector
- Standard 600W power supply
- Auto-switching universal 90-264V
- Form Factor: 1U rack
- Height: 1.68"
- Width: 16.78"
- Depth: 24"
- Weight: Maximum weight of 31.0lbs (14.1kg)
Add New Resource