The Dell Venue Pro is a high-end smartphone running the Windows Phone 7 OS available exclusively on T-Mobile's mobile network at the time of its release. It features a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 5 megapixel rear-facing camera and a 4.1" AMOLED display. Additionally, the Venue Pro features a vertical slide-out QWERTY keyboard.
The Venue Pro's 1GHz Snapdragon processor ensures that it will be able to handle even the most demanding apps with little to no slowdown. Its 4.1" AMOLED touchscreen provides the Venue Pro with an intuitive means of manipulating the OS and webpages while its Gorilla Glass construction makes it both scratch and shatter resistant. Meanwhile, the Venue Pro's slide-out QWERTY keyboard offers a physical alternative to WP7's virtual keyboard for those who prefer the feel of real key presses.
- 1GHz Snapdragon processor
- 4.1" AMOLED touchscreen display
- Shatter and scratch proof Gorilla Glass screen construction
- 5 megapixel rear-facing camera
- Capable of recording video at 720p
- Vertical slide-out QWERTY keyboard
- Windows Phone 7 operating system