- Enables iPhone® 5 Compatibility with AVIC-X850BT/X8510BT/Z140BH/X940BT
- Enjoy AppRadio Mode, Music, and Video on the Receiver
- Requires Apple® Lightning to VGA Adapter and Apple® Lightning to USB Cable
- The CD-IV202NAVI cable kit for multimedia navigation receivers uses a VGA solution to gain compatibility with iPhone® 5. The kit includes a proprietary connector cable and interface module to accomplish audio and video transfer and a 1.5-meter USB cable for charging an iPhone® 5.
- When used with a compatible Pioneer in-dash receiver and an appropriate Apple Lightning adapter accessory, the CD-IV202NAVI cable kit enables iPhone® 5 users to access and control select iPhone® 5 apps via AppRadio Mode (formerly known as Advanced App Mode) as well as play and control music and videos stored on the iPhone® 5...all on the receiver's touchscreen display.
- To complete compatibility between the Pioneer multimedia navigation receiver and the iPhone® 5, the Apple® Lightning to USB Cable and Apple® Lightning to VGA Adapter are required. A firmware update from Pioneer is also required (available spring 2013 at no charge).
- Compatible with the following Pioneer Navigation models: AVIC-X850BT, AVIC-X8510BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT
- Brand NEW
Add New Resource