- Enables iPhone® 5 Compatibility with Select DVD Receivers
- Enjoy AppRadio Mode, Music, and Video on the Receiver
- Requires Apple® Lightning to VGA Adapter and Apple® Lighting to USB Cable
- The CD-IV202AV cable kit for select multimedia DVD receivers uses a VGA solution to gain compatibility with iPhone® 5. The kit includes a proprietary connector cable and interface module to accomplish audio and video transfer and a 1.5-meter USB cable for charging an iPhone® 5.
- When used with a compatible Pioneer in-dash receiver and an appropriate Apple Lightning adapter accessory, the CD-IV202AV cable kit enables iPhone® 5 users to access and control select iPhone® 5 apps via AppRadio Mode (formerly known as Advanced App Mode) as well as play and control music and videos stored on the iPhone® 5...all on the receiver's touchscreen display.
- To complete compatibility between AppRadio Mode and the iPhone® 5, a firmware update from Pioneer is required (available Spring 2013 at no charge) as well as the purchase of the following Apple® accessories (Visit the official Apple Store at http://store.apple.com/us, an Apple Store retail location, or call 1-800-MY-APPLE for more information.): Apple® Lightning to VGA Adapter, Apple® Lightning to USB Cable
- The CD-IV202AV is compatible with the following DVD receiver models: AVH-X7500BT, AVH-X5500BHS, AVH-X4500BT, AVH-X3500BHS, AVH-X2500BT, AVH-P8400BH
- Brand NEW
Add New Resource