- 2.7" Large screen, Wider Viewing Angle of 120°, allows you to capture more when driving;
- 1920*1080P FULL HD resolution. H.264 video compression, HD quality video with smaller file sizes
- It starts recording immediately once turning on the ignition. It has 6pcs led lights which ensuring high quality video in poor lighting conditions at night
- Seamless loop recording, don't leak seconds, you will not worry about the SD card will fill up
- Emergency lock button &accident auto detection feature (G-Sensor) can lock current video file
- It supports AVI file format and JPEG photo, easy to access with USB port or TF card; you can also watch MOV video and PAL/NTSC video files directly with AV-OUT/HDMI
- Black box Dash Camera (180mAh Battery Built-in)
- 360°Suction Cup
- Car Charger
- USB Cable
- User Manual
Battery is mainly used to save files in emergency. Please always connect to external power while it is in use. There is a protector film on the screen, please remove it before use! Please format the memory card with the camera for the first time use!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it record at night? some kink of infrered?
Yes. Mostly though the recording at night will be purely based on your car headlight and street lamps. I don't think there's any kind of infrared but the camera does have a little flashlight you can turn on to slightly increase your night recording.
Can the recorded video on the SD card be viewed elsewhere (e.g. phone, tablet, computer, etc.)?
Yes, of course, you need to insert a Micro SD card to save the videos, and you can view the videos in other devices which can read the Micro SD card, e.g. phone, tablet, computer, etc.
Add New FAQ
- Viewing Angle 120°
- Resolution 1920*1080P FULL HD
- Screen 2.7"
- Display Type LCD
Add New Resource