The Danby DBC120BLS 3.3 Cu. Ft. Beverage Center is essentially a refrigerator meant for use with or as part of a home theatre system. The internal dimensions are specifically designed to hold cans, and it has a 120-can capacity. The aesthetic of this product is meant to fit with typical flat-screen TV stylings, and to this end it features a large tempered glass front panel and a stainless steel door. This product is ideal for sports enthusiasts or those who often want to host guests for watching TV, movies or sporting events.
- 3.3 cu. ft. capacity beverage center (up to 120 cans)
- Mechanical thermostat with temperature range of 43F - 57F
- 3 black wire shelves and interior light illuminates compartment when door is opened
- Recessed side mount door handle and integrated lock with key
- Tempered glass door with stainless steel trim and black body
Frequently Asked Questions
Can this beverage center maintain beverages at a temperature of 32 degrees F?
Yes it can.
Does this get cold enough for beer? I normally like my beer around 33-34 degrees and this says it only gets down to 43 degrees.
This fridge is capable of getting beer down to these temperatures.
Add New FAQ
- Refrigerator Fresh Food Capacity 3.3 cubic_feet
- Installation Type Free standing
- Voltage 120 volts
- Defrost Automatic
- Door Hinges Reversible
- Door Material Type Glass
- Lighting Incadescent
- Shelf Type Wire
- Shelves 3
- Material Type Metal