A mini-tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Intelligent LCD CP1500AVRLCD provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for desktop computers, workstations, networking devices, and home entertainment systems. The CP1500AVRLCD uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently.
- 1500VA/900 Watts UPS system - Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Line interactive - Corrects brownouts and overvoltage without using battery power. GreenPower UPS, reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets - Energy Star qualified - Mini-Tower Form Factor - 3 Year Warranty
- NEXT GENERATION MODEL BRG1500AVRLCD (ASIN B00NWRO7O8 Premium LCD, 2.1A USB Chargers)
When power goes out for even a second it can result in data loss and hardware damage which can shorten equipment life expectancy. This battery backup unit provides sufficient emergency runtime power to allow for safe closure of open files and proper shut down of electronics when an outage occurs. In addition, it safeguards electronics from commonly occurring power surges caused by storms, activity on the power grid, or high-powered equipment turning on and off.
Provides backup power and surge protection for home and small office computers, wired and wireless network routers and modems, home theater systems, game consoles, and personal electronics. Safeguards valuable documents, photos, videos, and music files from loss or damage due to power fluctuations and surges as well as uncontrolled equipment shutdown caused by power interruptions.
PowerPanel Personal Edition software is available free for download with all UPS systems with a USB or serial port. The software features a user-friendly dashboard interface for controlling and monitoring a CyberPower UPS systems. Its advanced functionality includes; runtime management, self testing, event logging and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is maintenance like on an UPS? Isn't the battery constantly being overcharged? How often should you replace a battery in an UPS?
Different UPS systems have different maintenance cycles. Just had to replace the battery in a smaller, consumer level UPS after about 3 years of service, it is now back in use and working fine. A UPS would be rather useless if it didn't have circuitry to monitor both power quality in and battery working state. This CyberPower unit has been nothing less than awesome so far.
Does this UPS make any noise while it is running?
The UPS has a cooling fan sound from the unit when the battery back up kicks in, a very low fan hum.
Add New FAQ
- Data line protection Coaxial, Ethernet, Telephone
- Communication Serial, USB
- Outlet types 8 × NEMA 5-15R
- Plug type & cord NEMA 5-15P, 6ft. cord
- Waveform Simulated Sine Wave
- Topology Line Interactive
- Capacity 1500VA / 900W