CLC handyman gloves deliver an unmatched blend of style, function and quality. They’re form-fitted for added dexterity and reduced fatigue, helping you finish the job with ease. We use quality materials and time-tested construction methods to make this dynamically styled glove that you will want to wear on the construction site and everywhere else. Our Syntrex synthetic palm material provides increased abrasion resistance to provide you with durable and long life. And our Stretch-Fit thumb feature and spandex back combine for a comfortable fitting glove with increased flexibility and luxury.
- Synthetic Leather 50%/Polyester 30%/Elastic Band 10%/PVC 10%/Foam 5%
- Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments.
- Elastic wrist cuff keeps debris out.
- Clarino synthetic leather palms, tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretching and hardening.
- Padded palms for more comfort.
- Stretch spandex for flexibility and fit.
- Concealed inside stitching prevents snagging.
- Lycra side panels for improved dexterity.
- Reinforced fingertips for added durability.
- Padded knuckle provides padding against bumps.
- Basic utility
- Assembly use
- Ranching and Farming
- Framing, etc
Frequently Asked Questions
Do gloves run true to size?
Yes, these gloves run true to size.
Are these gloves made in the USAAre these gloves flexible enough to steam iron very small fabric seams and protect my fingers?
You may be ok for grasping a steam iron, I wouldn't expect full dexterity in grasping thread, etc, but they are fairly tactile, although there is a seam toward the fingertip that may be problematic.
Add New FAQ
- Material Foam 5%, PVC 10%, Elastic Band 10%, Polyester 30%, Synthetic Leather 50%
Add New Resource