Housed in brushed stainless steel with an embossed logo, this fully automatic small appliance makes up to 1.5 quarts of frozen yogurt, sorbet, or homemade ice cream in less than an hour, with no waiting between batches. Due to its built-in commercial-style compressor freezer, prefreezing is not required--just add ingredients, set the 60-minute timer, and the machine takes care of the rest. The unit provides precise temperature control and mixes efficiently to ensure excellent results, and its built-in timer automatically stops the machine when the ice cream is ready to enjoy. For added convenience, its transparent lid features an ingredient spout, and the lid, paddle, and bowl remove for easily washing by hand. An instruction/recipe book comes included. The ice-cream maker measures 15.5 by 10.75 by 10.5 inches and carries a three-year limited warranty.
- Fully automatic 1.5-quart frozen yogurt, sorbet, and ice cream maker
- Brushed stainless-steel housing; commercial-style compressor freezer; prefreezing not required
- Precise temperature control and efficient mixing; fully automatic 60-minute timer
- Ingredient spout; lid, paddle, and bowl remove for easy washing; instruction/recipe book included
- Measures 15.5 by 10.75 by 10.5 inches; 3-year limited warranty
Now you can delight family and friends with decadently rich homemade ice creams, light fruit sorbets, creamy sherbets and deliciously healthy frozen yogurt. The Cuisinart Supreme Commercial Quality Ice Cream Maker has a built in compressor freezer that eliminates the need to pre-freeze the bowl, so frozen desserts and drinks are ready faster. Don't forget, extras can be added during the cycle through the opening of the transparent lid.
With the touch of a button, this stunning brushed stainless dessert maker automatically starts the process. Just add the ingredients to the mixing bowl, set the timer and create the smoothest, creamiest frozen desserts.
The transparent lid has an opening on top to let you add extra ingredients while the unit is in operation. Plus, you can watch the blending process in action. Add your favorite ingredients - luscious creams, fresh fruits, chocolate chunks, nuts, and even brownies - for the kind of smooth, fabulous frozen treats you usually go out to enjoy.
With the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker there is nothing to freeze ahead of time. There's no need to pre-freeze the bowl. With a commercial-style compressor built into the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker, you can make batch after batch without waiting. The ice cream making process is fully automatic. Just fill the bowl and set the timer. The Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker turns off when your frozen treat is complete. And, after making one batch, you can make another and another without waiting.
Simply add your ingredients and set the timer. Unit turns off automatically when the cycle is complete and your frozen dessert is ready to enjoy.
The top quality construction of the Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker includes a heavy-duty, built-in mixing motor, removable bowl, and mixing arm. The Cuisinart Supreme Ice Cream Maker's motor is strong enough to handle ice cream, frozen yogurt, sherbet, and sorbet. Expect professional performance and perfect results.
Unit should remain upright at all times. If the unit is turned on its side or upside down, you will need to put it in upright position and wait 24 hours before using.
- Prepare recipe ingredients from the Cuisinart recipes book or from your own recipe. If you use your own recipe, be sure it yields 1½ quarts or less. For best results, prepare ingredients in an easy pour container.
- Place mixing bowl in unit.
- Pour ingredients into bowl.
- Put motor arm and lid together. Place stem of mixing paddle in the hole of bottom of the motor arm. Place hole of lid over stem until it is resting on motor arm. Push inward onto mixing arm and tabs will fit into place.
- Place mixing paddle on stem. Paddle does not fit tightly. (It is snug enough to hold paddle in but not to lock in).
- Place lid and motor arm on unit.
- Turn dial to selected time (maximum: 60 minutes) Processing will begin. The unit will stop mixing and turn itself off when set time has elapsed. Audible tone will sound to alert you that the unit is off. Note: If frozen dessert reaches maximum thickness before the set time has elapsed, the unit will stop mixing. If you don't shut off the unit manually, the timer will continue counting down to "O" and will then shut itself off.
- Frozen desserts or drinks will be done in less than 35-60 minutes. Processing time depends on the recipe, and the amount of dessert being made, and the temperature of the ingredients being used. Soft ice cream takes about 35-45 minutes; hard ice cream about 45-60 minutes. For firmer consistency, transfer the dessert to an airtight container and store in the freezer for two or more hours.
Ingredients such as chips and nuts should be added about 5 minutes before the recipe is complete. Once the dessert has began to thicken, add the ingredients through the ingredient spout. Nuts and other ingredients should be no larger than a chocolate chip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Cusinart icecream maker paddle problems?? Any input??
The cycling back and forth is by design. It happens so that the motor does not burn out. It indicates that your ice cream is ready to go into the freezer.
Can anyone please tell me where I can find ice cream recipes for my ICE-50BC? Mine didnt come with the book.
Get David Lebovitz's "The Perfect Scoop" It's the best!
Cusinart ICE-50BC /using alternative "milks" Has anyone experimented with either soy, almond or other nut milks or coconut milk.
I guess it did not work out with your alternative milks? I have been wondering the same thing... want to use almond and 'so delecious' brand coconut milk.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 1.5-quart