Make two quarts of ice cream and other frozen desserts like frozen yogurt and sorbet.
Where to buy
|Cuisinart ICE-30BC Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet Ice Cream Maker||$89.95||
The Cuisinart ICE-30BC Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet Ice Cream Maker can make two quarts of ice cream and other frozen desserts like frozen yogurt and sorbet. It automatically works after the ingredients are added and it’s turned on. This appliance includes a freezer bowl, a mixing arm and a clear lid to watch the process.
- Lid locks to the base and is clear to show the process
- Ingredient Spout to add ingredients before or during the ice cream process
- Motor can create a variety of frozen desserts and drinks
- Mixing Arm the creates frozen desserts by turning and aerating the ingredients
- Freezer Bowl features double insulation with a cooling liquid inside for even freezing
- Rubber Feet keep the machine from slipping
- Cord Storage hides the cord for storage and neatness
- Follow the included Cuisinart recipes or use other frozen treat recipes.
- Take the freezer bowl from the freezer and put it in the center of the base.
- Move the mixing arm into the freezer bowl.
- Attach the lid.
- Turn the machine on.
- Pour the ingredients through the spout.
- The machine will mix the ingredients to create the finished product in about a half hour, depending on the recipe.
- This appliance creates soft serve ice cream, but you can make it harder by putting it in the freezer in an airtight container for two hours or more.
- Capacity 2 qt.
- Power Supply Cord
Add New Resource