Healthy cooking and sleek modern design meld in this rice cooker from Cuisinart. Finished in a handsome brushed stainless steel, the square cooker features rounded corners, chrome-plated handles, and a glass lid with a stainless rim, chrome knob, and steam vent hole. Inside you'll find a stainless-steel steaming basket and a nonstick cooking bowl that produces 4 to 7 cups(crc-400) / 8 to 15 cups(CRC-800) of rice. The cooker also steams vegetables and thin cuts of meat, creating a complete, fat-free meal with little effort. Besides various types of rice, the cooker cooks couscous, polenta, oatmeal, boiled eggs, shrimp, and much more. An included booklet presents gourmet recipes for such mouth-watering meals as Creamy Parmesan Risotto with Asparagus, and Teriyaki Steamed Chicken with Cranberry Wild Rice.
Cuisinart gives this upscale rice cooker extra panache with a cord that pulls out and then retracts for storage. One lever is all that's required to flip the machine on. Two different colored LED lights illuminate, one during the cooking phase, and the other when the machine automatically switches to warm when cooking is done. Included with the machine are a textured plastic paddle for stirring and serving, and a plastic measuring cup calibrated specifically for rice. All the unit's removable parts are dishwasher-safe. The cooker is covered by a three-year warranty.
- Cuisinart rice cooker steams rice, meats, and vegetables
- Square modern shape finished in brushed stainless steel
- Stainless-steel steaming basket; glass lid; paddle and measuring cup
- Automatically switches to warm when cooking is done; retractable cord storage
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- NOTE: Please ensure to measure rice in the cup that comes along with the product ONLY
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this rice cooker work with brown rice?
Yes, works great.
What is the material of inside pot?
Stainless Steel with teflon coating.
Add New FAQ