Cuisinart brews coffee that keeps up with mornings that fly by. Our Extreme Brew technology delivers coffee 25% faster for a more efficient, more relaxed morning routine. Take control of your blend's strength, choosing from regular or bold, and set your brew up to 24 hours in advance for on-demand cafe service.
- 12-cup carafe with ergonomic handle, dripless spout and knuckle guard
- Fully automatic with 24-hour programmability, self-clean, 1-4 cup setting and adjustable auto-shutoff (0-4 hours)
- Adjustable carafe temperature control with high, medium & low settings
- Brew Pause feature lets you enjoy a cup of coffee before brewing is completed
- Gold tone commercial style permanent filter, Charcoal water filter (removes impurities)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between DCC1200 and the DCC2650?
The 2650 is the one you want if you're going for the best Quisinart offers. The 1200 is a cheaper coffee maker. One thing you do need to measure is your counter height and the coffee makers height. That is the reason I had to send mine back. BUT, the black and stainless steel Mr. Coffee is only 14" high and does the exact same job as the higher priced Quisinart.
What is the exact brew time for approximately 12 cups?
On the "bold" setting, it is about 10 minutes. On the "regular" setting, about half that.
Is this coffee maker BPA Free?
Yes. All parts that come in contact with coffee or liquid are BPA-Free.
How tall is the unit?
It is 15 inches tall on the back side.
Does the clock light up?
No, the clock does not light up.
Add New FAQ
- Capacity 12 cup