This machine features a 12-cup carafe with an ergonomic handle, 24-hour programmability, fully automatic.
Where to buy
|Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker ...||$69.95||
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker in white can make one to four cups of coffee, or a whole carafe of 12 cups. This machine is white and it comes with a glass carafe with a dripless spout and an ergonomic handle. This machine includes numerous features like Brew Pause that stops brewing to pour a cup, programming brew time up to 24 hours in advance, auto on/off and a clock. It comes with a gold tone filter and a charcoal water filter.
- Carafe: The machine comes with a no-drip, easy-pour glass coffee carafe that holds 12 cups. It has level markings and an ergonomic handle.
- Water Filter: It comes with a charcoal water filter that takes impurities out of the water.
- Filter Basket: Can work with a permanent filter or a #4 paper filter.
- Water Reservoir and Reservoir Cover: The reservoir is easy to fill with the flip-back lid. To fill, open the lid and add water to the desired level marking
- Showerhead: This evenly spreads water over the grounds to maintain the temperature of the coffee.
- Brew Pause: You can take a cup of coffee during brewing with this feature.
- Heating Plate: This is black with scratch-resistant and non-stick coating.
- Function Knob: Allows programming of functions like the clock, brewing and automatic on/off.
- LCD Digital Clock: Shows the time set for programmed functions and shows the current time.
- 1-4 Cup Setting: This gives more heat for smaller pots of coffee.
- Clean Setting: This setting alerts you when the machine is calcified and needs cleaning.
- Ready Tone: This alerts the end of the brewing process.
- Power Loss Back-up System: If the power goes out, this feature keeps programmed data for one minute.
- Charcoal water filter
- Gold-tone filter
- Instruction book
- Material Glass Pot/Carafe
- Cups Per Brew 12
- Type Drip Coffee Makers
- Power Supply Cord
Add New Resource