This machine features a 12-cup carafe with an ergonomic handle, 24-hour programmability, fully automatic.
Where to buy
|Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker ...||$69.95||
The Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker in black can brew 12 cups of coffee or offers the choice of one to four cups at a time. It comes in black to match other black appliances. It includes a charcoal water filter, a gold tone filter and a glass carafe with a dripless spout. It can be programmed 24 hours in advance and has an automatic on/off. The Brew Pause feature pauses brewing to take a cup of coffee.
- Charcoal water filter
- Gold-tone filter
- Instruction book
- 1-4 Cup Setting: Use this setting to brew small pots of coffee to keep them just as hot as large ones.
- Brew Pause: You can take a cup of coffee before brewing is complete with this function.
- Ready Tone: This feature tells you when the coffee is done brewing.
- Water Reservoir: The cover flips back to expose the water reservoir, which you fill to the level marking you desire.
- Water Filter: The charcoal filter takes calcium, chlorine and other impurities from the water.
- Filter Basket: It works with a #4 paper filter or a permanent filter.
- LCD Digital Clock: This shows the current time and programmed times.
- Function Knob: This is used for setting different programmable features like the auto off and the brew time.
- Showerhead: This distributes the water over the coffee evenly to prevent water temperature loss
- Clean Setting: This alerts you when cleaning is needed due to calcification.
- Carafe: This carafe has an ergonomic handle and an easy-pour, no-drip spout. It makes two to twelve cups of coffee with level markings on the side.
- Heating Plate: This resists scratches and sticking with its black finish.
- Power Loss Back-up System: This saves programmed information for one minute if the unit loses power.
- Type Drip Coffee Makers
- Material Glass Pot/Carafe
- Cups Per Brew 12
- Power Supply Cord
Add New Resource