Mind-Shattering Performance, Precision-Tuned Fidelity and ROAR Audio™ Power is what the Sound Blaster Roar is. The Sound Blaster Roar sports a pair of compact and powerful 1.5” drivers with an active 3” high excursion driver, individually driven from its bi-amplified design with two side firing passive radiators, for uncompromising clears and impressive bass. The Sound Blaster Roar also features ROAR: Instant additional audio power that boosts loudness, depth and spaciousness. As part of the Sound Blaster line of speakers, the Sound Blaster Roar features USB host audio and together with the Sound Blaster control panel via a USB connection to your computer, the Sound Blaster Roar can access SBX Pro Studio technologies such as SBX bass and SBX Dialog that intelligently enhances PC audio real-time.
- Mind-blowing FIVE Drivers powered by TWO separate sets of high-performance amplifiers. Features a built-in subwoofer for kickass thumping bass. Sports more features than any other wireless speaker and even outperforms speakers that cost over twice its price!
- PORTABLE BOOKLET-SIZE. Defies the laws of acoustic engineering by shrinking the 5-driver system, a voluminous acoustic chamber, an intricate patent-pending heatsink system, a 6000 mAh Li-ion battery, and a host of killer features into a compact size that sits on your palm.
- HD CONVENIENT WIRELESS. Supports aptX and AAC for high-quality Bluetooth audio. Comes with NFC Technology for convenient one-touch pairing. Bluetooth Link Security control allows you to configure the Sound Blaster Roar for different usage scenarios.
- KILLER FEATURES. On top of the 'no holds barred' ROAR audio enhancement mode, Sound Blaster Roar also comes packed with a whole range of surprisingly useful features, including a built-in MP3 player, a voice recorder, a speakerphone, a battery bank, Bedtime listening mode, TERA BASS, and even a handy siren. Also doubles as a USB Sound Blaster for your PC or Mac.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it compare to others?
It is definitely worth considering. I'd suggest not asking or relying on what other people say about how it sounds, that is an impossible question to answer. Spend some time listening to one with the kind of music you like, under the conditions you listen in, at the volume you prefer. No one else will be able to hear how it sounds through your own ears. If you like it, it's the right speaker for you, if you don't, it's not the right speaker for you. My video features it playing in its 4 modes for comparison.
Any significant way to improve the bass response on the Roar?
Roar is not the bass enhancement, that is the loudness enhancement. To turn up the bass while Roar is on or off, you need to press the "Alarm" button on the back while playing to turn on TerraBass.
Does this speaker have a 1/8" RCA input plug?
It has an aux in which accepts 1/8" TRS male. I find bluetooth aptx streaming gives better output.
Add New FAQ
- Bluetooth® Version Bluetooth 3.0
- Supported Codecs AAC, SBC, aptX
- Power Adaptor Cord Length Approx 1.9m
- USB Cord Length Approx 0.75m
- Configuration One-piece