The Craftsman Professional 54" Briggs & Stratton 28 hp 28984 is a high-end gas powered riding mower similar to the Craftsman Professional 50" Briggs & Stratton 26 hp 28981. The 28984 boasts two notable improvements over the 28981, namely: a more powerful 28 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine (as opposed to the 28981's 26hp B&S engine) and a larger 54" precision cut mowing system. Otherwise, the 28984 and 28981 sport the same basic features, including a foot pedal hydrostatic transmission with cruise control.
The 28984's 28 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine provides it with superior power, performance and durability, allowing it to handle nearly any terrain with ease. Its 54" precision cut mowing system provides the 28984 with a large cutting swath and a clean, even cut by way of 4 deck wheels and 12 cutting heights from 1.5" to 4". Additionally, the 28984's foot pedal hydrostatic transmission with cruise control provides an intuitive interface for a more comfortable mowing experience.
- 28 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine
- 54" precision cut mowing system
- Foot pedal hydrostatic automatic transmission with cruise control
- 12 cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4"
- 4 deck wheels, 18" turning radius
- Reverse mow functionality
- Premium fender flares with grab handles
Add New Logo