The Craftsman Professional 52" Briggs & Stratton 26 hp 28875 is a top-of-the-line gas powered riding mower somewhat similar to the Craftsman Professional 50" Briggs & Stratton 26 hp 28981. The 28875 boasts a number of improvements over the 28981, namely: a 26 hp Briggs & Stratton ELS V-Twin OHV engine with electric start (the 28981 sports the same engine but lacks the electric start function), a larger 52" precision cutting system, a zero degree turning radius and an 8.5mph max mowing speed.
The 28875's 26 hp Briggs & Stratton ELS V-Twin OHV engine provides easier functionality, by way of its electric start feature, as well as superior power, performance and durability. Its 52" precision cutting system provides the 28875 with a wide cutting swath, 4 point deck leveling and 3 front anti-scalp rollers: all of which help to provide the smoothest, most consistent possible cut. Additionally, the 28875's zero degree turning radius and 8.5mph max speed ensure greatly reduced necessary cutting times.
- 26 hp Briggs & Stratton ELS V-Twin OHV engine with electric start
- 52" precision cutting system
- 3 front anti-scalp rollers for improved ground following on undulating turf
- 4-point deck leveling
- Zero degree turning radius
- 8.5mph top mowing speed
- Hydrostatic dump valves allow mower to be moved without engine operation