The Craftsman Professional 50" Briggs & Stratton 26 hp 28981 is a high-end gas powered riding mower very similar to the Craftsman Professional 42" Briggs & Stratton 24 hp 28980. The 28981 boasts two substantial improvements over the 28980: a more powerful 26 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine and a large 50" precision cut mowing system. Otherwise, the 28981 and 28980 sport the same basic features, including a foot pedal hydrostatic transmission with cruise control and mow in reverse capability.
The 28981's 26 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine provides it with superior power, lugging capability and durability for a trouble-free mowing experience while its 50" precision cut mowing system cuts down on mowing time by covering more area in one go. Additionally, the 28981's foot pedal hydrostatic transmission with cruise control makes operation as intuitive as possible.
- 26 hp Briggs & Stratton OHV V-Twin engine
- 50" precision cut mowing system
- Foot pedal hydrostatic automatic transmission with cruise control
- 12 cutting heights ranging from 1.5-4"
- 4 deck wheels, 12" turning radius
- Reverse mow functionality
- Premium fender flares with grab handles