The Corsair Force GT Series are solid-state hard drives designed to take full advantage of the speeds made available by newer SATA standards. Information is processed by the SandForce SF-2000 SSD Processor, which ensures a wide range of compatibility and fast speeds. Native support is included for SATA 6 Gigabyte per second speeds, and up to 60,000 random write IOPS are possible. Users can expect read speeds of up to 520 Megabytes per second, and write speeds of up to 500 Megabytes per second. These drives come in a number of different capacities and don't need any special power considerations.
- Solid-state drive
- SandForce SF-2000 SSD Processor
- Native support for SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3)
- Up to 60K Random Write IOPS
- Read speeds of up to 520 MB/s
- Writes speeds of up to 500 MB/s
- Takes full advantage of speeds available over SATA 2