Hydro Series H110 is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler that provides cooling that’s far superior to stock CPU air fans. Liquid cooling simply works better than air cooling, and the self-contained design of the H110 makes it easy for you to protect your valuable CPU.
Intel LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, and 2011; and AMD sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, and AM3.
- The 140mm-wide radiator has a larger surface area than typical 120mm radiators for more efficient heat transfer
- The blades of the included 140mm fan have more surface area than most 120mm fan blades, so it doesn't need to spin as fast to deliver the same airflow
- The low-evaporation, easy-bend tubing is guaranteed leak-free.
- Large-diameter, low permeability tubing ensures long life and improves flexibility for an easier installation
- The cold plate uses copper for outstanding heat transfer, and the manifold is engineered for efficient flow
- The multi-platform mounting bracket easily adapts for Intel and AMD processors.
For efficient cooling, bigger is better Yndash; it’s simple physics. If your PC’s case can fit a 280 mm radiator, Hydro Series H110 will give you better performance. The larger diameter fans provide better airflow with lower noise than most 120 mm fans, and the 280 mm radiator has more surface area for faster cooling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you apply thermal paste when installing?
The cooler comes already with thermal paste applied. No need to change.
Do you have to replace the liqyud or is this like the Hydro Series Liquid Cooler H100i in which you only need to clean off all the dust?
The only maintenance you need to do with it is blow the dust out of the radiator every once in a while.
Does this work with AM3+ processors?
Add New FAQ
- Noise level 35dB(A)
- Fan static pressure 1.64mm-H2O
- Fan airflow 94 CFM
- Fan speed 1500 +/- 10% RPM