The Corsair TX650 V2 is a high-end 650W enthusiast power supply meant to build upon the Corsair TX650W. An updated version of the TX650, the TX650 V2 conforms to the newer ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards while being backwards compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 (which the TX650 conforms to) and ATX12V 2.01 standards. The TX650 V2 is also more energy efficient than the original (85% efficiency as opposed to 80%) and sports a larger 140mm fan (as opposed to the TX650's 120mm fan). Otherwise, the two sport similar features, including high-quality Japanese capacitors.
The TX650 V2 is certified as delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions, making it 80 PLUS Bronze certified. Its ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan allows the TX650 V2 to provide optimal cooling with minimal noise as the fan automatically adjusts to compensate for system heating conditions. Meanwhile, the TX650 V2's high-quality Japanese capacitors ensure excellent performance and reliability.
- Conforms to the latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- Ultra-quiet, 140mm double ball-bearing fan
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
- High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's technical support and customer service
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection