The Corsair CX500 V2 is a power supply designed to be easy to install and compatible with a wide range of systems. This follows the original Corsair CX500, and is the same hardware but now with formal 80 PLUS certification, a number of safety approvals, and a full 3 year warranty. Functionally they are the same, providing 500 watts of power with 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction to keep the power clean and consistent. 80 PLUS certification refers to at least 80% efficiency or higher under normal conditions, reducing the amount of heat generated and the amount of power drawn while in operation. Universal AC input allows on-the-fly adjustment for inputs from 90~264 volts, removing the small red switch that used to need to be flipped. A dedicated +12 volt rail is also available for newer hardware, and the main power outputs run on fully-sleeved cables that are built extra-long for larger cases.
- Ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at exceptionally low noise levels by varying fan speed in response to temperature
- 80 PLUS certified to deliver at least 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power
- Complies with ErP Lot 6 European Union standard for low standby power consumption
- Universal AC input from 90~264V — No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full-tower cases
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Supports the latest ATX12V v2.3 standard and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Safety Approvals: UL, CUL, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 5.9 x 3.4 x 5.5 in; 150 x 86 x 140 mm
- MTBF: 100,000 Hours