The Corsair Builder Series CMPSU-600CX is a PC specific power supply for both system construction and upgrading. Its backward compatibility allows for use with ATX12V 2.2, and ATX12V 2.01 systems, as well as the ATX12V 2.3 its has been designed for, making it both an excellent upgrade and replacement option. Its multi-faceted power reliability system offers security to the up to 600W of continuous power output at 30 degrees C, not compromising functions that absolutely demand constant power. The 120mm fan is temperature sensitive and varies its speed in relation to how much cooling is necessary, all the while remaining incredibly quiet: a feature that offers lower energy bills, annoyance free function, and optimal product longevity.
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction offers clean and reliable power
- Universal AC input from 90-264V
- Extra long fully sleeved cable
- Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
- Two year warranty and lifetime tech-support
- Over-voltage, over-power, under-voltage, and short-circuit protection
- Up to 80% energy efficiency
- Dimensions: 5.9" x 3.4" x 5.5"
- MTBF 100,000 hours