Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer, signals the rebirth of a household name in computing, the Hyper 212 EVO CPU Cooler. It comes packed with an improved tower fin design, heat pipe layout, and upgraded fans and fan brackets that provide an even more extreme value for end-users of all types. Dents are created when the heat pipes are sealed.The cut and seal is not a damage, after the heatpipe is full, machine will crimp it.
Unmatched performance for the value, these are the tenants that guided Cooler Master engineers when designing the Hyper 212 EVO. Patented Continuous Direct Contact (CDC) technology ensures that the heat pipes are free of barriers while drawing heat away from the processor. A PWM fan ensures that fan speed can be intelligently controlled to ensure that it only speeds up when more cooling is necessary.
- Excellent all-around cooling performance that provides fin optimizations with perfect balance between high and low speed operation
- Four (4) Direct Contact Heat pipes with Cooler Master's patented CDC (Continuous Direct Contact) Technology create a perfect, sleek surface for heat conduction
- Wide-range PWM fan with unique wave-shaped blade design for excellent airflow
- Utilize the included brackets to quickly add or remove fans for upgrades, replacement, or maintenance
- Supports the latest sockets from Intel and AMD
- Versatile all-in-one mounting solution supports most Intel (LGA 2011 / 1150 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 775) and AMD (FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2) platforms
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it noisy?
The core itself is silent. The fan is pretty quiet, I would call it quieter than the stock heat sink fan that came with my amd card.
Great question, well worded, would answer again!
Thermal paste included?
Does this could fit into a Rosewill Redbone case?
No. It will be too tall.
Add New FAQ
- Heat Pipes Dimensions ø6mm
- Maximum TDP 180W
- Power consumption 2.64W
- Fan Rated Current 0.22A
- Fan Rated Voltage 12 VDC
- Connector 4-Pin
- Bearing Type Long Life Sleeve Bearing
- Fan Life Expectancy 40,000hrs