The Cooler Master Sniper Black is a mid-cost computer case. The Sniper is geared toward LAN gaming, which means that portability is a focus for this computer case. The handle on top of the Sniper makes for easy transport, and the StormGuard security system allows you to lock your gaming peripherals to the case. There is support for five fans on the Sniper, three of which are included (the front, top and rear). The front and top fans are both 200mmx30mm blue LED fans, and the rear fan is a 120mmx25mm standard fan (which can be swapped for a 90mm fan or 80mm fan). This case has support for 2.5" HDD/SSD, and is made for use with Micro-ATX/ATX motherboards. The Cooler Master Sniper Black has a screwless design, which makes for easy upgrades and maintenance.
- I/O panel: 4 USB 2.0 ports, 1 IEEE1394, 1 eSATA, 1 Mic, 1 HD Audio, 1 AC 97
- 7 standard expansion slots
- 1 special expansion slot
- Front/top/rear fans
- Optional fans: 1 side fan/1 bottom fan
- 2.5" Drive Bay: 1 hidden
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 5 hidden, 1 exposed
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 5 exposed
- Micro-ATX/ATX motherboard design
- Weight: 24.46lbs.
- Dimensions: 22.3" x 10" x 21.7"
- Steel/ABS Plastic/Mesh bezel
- Color: Black
- Screwless design
- Foot stand
- 2.5" HDD/SSD support