The Cooler Master Scout is a mid-cost computer case. This case is designed specifically for LAN gaming, and so portability is a focus here. The steel reinforced handle allows for easy carrying. The StormGuard security system, a means of keeping your USB peripherals safe in public, is a locking mechanism that is simple to engage. The Scout has support for five fans, two of which are included (the front and rear). The rear fan of the Scout is a 120mm red LED fan, the front 140mm red LED. An integrated LED controller on the front panel controls these fans. There are spaces in the Scout for both 1.8" and 2.5" HDDs and SDDs. The Scout is made for use with the Micro-ATX/ATX motherboards. The Cooler Master Scout comes in black.
- 7 standard expansion slots
- 1 special expansion slot
- Front/rear fans
- Optional fans: 2 side/1 top
- 2.5" Drive Bay: 1 hidden
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 5 hidden/1 exposed
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 5 exposed
- Micro-ATX/ATX motherboard design
- Weight: 19.23lbs.
- Dimensions: 19.2" x 8.6" x 19.5"
- Steel/ABS Plastic/PC/Mesh bezel
- Color: Black
- 40% tinting on panel window
- Full 1.8"/2.5" HDD/SSD support
- StormGuard security
- Steel reinforced carrying handles