The Cooler Master Elite 430 is a low-cost computer case. This computer case is designed for use with the ATX/Micro-ATX motherboards. The I/O panel of this computer case is front mounted for easy access, so that you can easily hook up your USB (2 USB 2.0 ports) and audio (1 audio in, 1 mic in) devices. The Elite 430 has support for seven fans, one of which is included. The included fan is an 120mm blue LED front fan. The rest of the fans are optional add-ons. The bottom and top intake of this computer case both have dust filters, which cuts down on the amount of dust that gets sucked into the case. This computer case is a step up from the lower cost Elite 370 in that it has one more exposed 3.5" bay (two instead of one), transparent side window, and large front ventilation holes. The Cooler Master Elite 430 comes in black.
- 120mm blue LED front fan
- Optional fans: 1 front/1 rear/1 side/1 bottom/2 top
- Color: Black
- Optional fans: 2 top/2 side/1 front/1 bottom
- 3.5" bays: 2 exposed, 5 hidden
- 5.25" bays: 3 exposed
- Cooler mount hole
- PSU on botton
- I/O panel: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 audio in, 1 mic
- Dimensions: 7.5" x 16.7" x 19.3"
- Supports long graphics cards
- Bottom/top intake dust filters
- Room for 2 graphics cards
- 7 expansion slots
- ATX / Micro-ATX motherboard design
- Weight: 10.3lbs.
- Steel/ABS plastic
- Side ventilation holes
- Plastic side window