The Cooler Master Elite 341 is a black mini tower chassis. This chassis is an entry-level model, with styling and features designed to make it attractive to a wide range of consumers. The inclusion of side panels and main chassis which can be secured with cable locks gears the Elite 341 toward public and office environments, as does its simple and conservative design. Note that this case is Micro ATX compatible only.
Made from SECC steel, the case has tool-free mountings for the twin 5.25" drive bays and the external 3.5" drive bay. The four PCI expansion slots also feature tool-free fasteners. The case has a single 120mm exhaust fan on the back of the case, and three additional grille mountings for 120mm fans, one located on the front and two on the side panel. Two USB 2.0 ports are located on the front of the case, as well as microphone and speaker jacks. The Cooler Master Elite 341 is compatible with locking cables.
- dimensions: 7.28" x 14.37" x 15.75"
- weight: 7.28 lbs
- black finish
- two 5.25" drive bays (tool-free mountings)
- two 3.5" internal drive bays
- two 3.5" external drive bays (tool-free mountings)
- Micro ATX form factor
- security cable compatible
- one included 120mm fan and three additional mounting points