The Cooler Master CM 690 II Basic is a mid-cost computer case. Cooler Master promotes this mid tower case as being an improvement on the CM 690 model. The CM 690 II Basic is designed for Micro-ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX motherboards. The front and top of this case have a mesh design, which provides plenty of ventilation. These meshed areas all have dust control filters. The CM 690 II Basic has support for up to ten fans, two of which are included (the front and rear). The rest of the fans are optional add-ons. With the liquid cooling retaining hole, there is support on this case for top and bottom liquid cooling. This case also has room for up to three VGA cards. This computer case is a step down from the higher cost CM 690 II Advanced in that the CM 690 II Advanced has an included top fan, one exposed 3.5" Drive Bay, and a 1.8" and 2.5" HDD/SSD adapter. The Cooler Master CM 690 II Basic comes in black.
- Triple VGA SLI supports
- Removable HDD cage
- CPU retaining hole
- Supports Top and Bottom
- I/O panel: USB 2.0 x 2, eSATAx 1, MIC x 1 Audio x 1
- Liquid cooling retaining hole
- HDD fan
- Front/rear fan
- Optional fans: 2 top/2 bottom/2 right side/1 left side/1 HDD cage/1 VGA holder
- 7+1 expansion slots
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 6 hidden
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 4 Exposed (enclosed w/ 2 tool-free system)
- Micro - ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
- Weight: 25.49lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 20.1" x 20.8"
- Steel/Plastic/Mesh bezel
- Color: Black
- Cable management
- Front blue LED fan on/off switch
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas.
- Accommodates 120 x 240 mm radiator inside the top or bottom.
- Oversized front and top mesh design