The Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced is a mid-cost computer case. Like the closely related CM 690 II Basic model, Cooler Master promotes this mid tower case as being an improvement on the CM 690. The CM 690 II Advanced is designed for Micro-ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX motherboards. The front and top of this case have a mesh design, which is geared toward providing ventilation. The meshed areas all have dust control filters. The CM 690 II Advanced has support for up to ten fans, three of which are included (the front, rear and top). The rest of the fans are optional add-ons. With the liquid cooling retaining hole, there is support on this case for top and bottom liquid cooling. This case also has room for up to three VGA cards. This computer case is a step up from the lower cost CM 690 II Basic computer case in that it has an included top fan, one exposed 3.5" Drive Bay, and a 1.8" and 2.5" HDD/SSD adapter. There are model options available for the CM 690 II Advanced computer case.
- Model options
- Triple VGA SLI supports
- Removable HDD cage
- CPU retaining hole
- Supports Top and Bottom
- I/O panel: USB 2.0 x 2, eSATAx 1, MIC x 1 Audio x 1 (supports HD / AC97 audio)
- Liquid cooling retaining hole
- HDD fan
- Front/rear/top fans
- Optional fans: 1 top/2 bottom/2 right side/1 left side/1 HDD cage/1 VGA holder
- 7+1 expansion slots
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 6 hidden
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 4 Exposed (enclosed w/ 2 tool-free system)
- Micro - ATX / ATX / Mini-ITX
- Weight: 25.49lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.4" x 20.1" x 20.8"
- Steel/Plastic/Mesh bezel
- Color: Black
- Cable management
- Front blue LED fan on/off switch
- Dust-control filters for all meshed areas.
- Accommodates 120 x 240 mm radiator inside the top or bottom.
- Oversized front and top mesh design
- With side window
- Without side window
Add New Resource