The Cooler Master Centurion 5 II is a low-cost computer case. This mid tower computer casing is designed to house the Micro-ATX/ATX motherboard. The Centurion 5 II has a front fan and a rear fan, and gives you the option of a top fan and two side fans, ensuring lots of cooling for your system. The 140mm blue LED front fan in particular provides lots of cooling to HDDs (both 2.5" and 1.8" HDDs are supported here). The PSU (Power Supply Unit) bottom fan of this case can be set facing upwards or downwards. The removable I/O module allows flexibility with regard to your PC placement (you will be able to adjust it as needed). There are model options available for the Cooler Master Centurion 5 II computer casing.
- Removable I/O module
- Model options
- 7 expansion slots
- I/O panel: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 eSATA port, 1 mic in, 1 audio in(supports HD / AC97 audio), IEEE 1394 (optional)
- 3.5" Drive Bay: 5 Hidden (one could be converted to two 2.5” /1.8“ HDD / SSD), 1 Exposed (converted from one 5.25” drive bay)
- 5.25" Drive Bay: 4 (without the use of exposed 3.5”drive bay)
- Micro-ATX / ATX motherboard design
- Weight: 20.28lbs.
- Dimensions: 8.0" x 17.3" x 19.1"
- Steel/aluminum/mesh/plastic design
- PSU bottom fan
- Front/rear fan
- Top/2 side fans (optional)
- Cable management for quick cable routing and neatness
- CPU retaining hole
- Front 140 mm Blue LED on/off fan
- Adapter for 2.5” / 1.8” HDD
- Silver w/ side window
- Black w/ side window